1. His voice...oh my goodness. It is the cutest and I can't help repeat from Garrett's post...that I love listening to his sleepy, fr...oggy voice say his prayers as he drifts off to sleep. It will melt the toughest soul.
2. His I love you's...they are sparse unlike his brother but before his eyes open in the morning he reaches for my neck and says, "I love you so much". Yes he still finds his way to my bed and I am cherishing every.single.snuggle. Don't judge.
3. His sense of humor. For those of you who know this "chump" he is a riot. Last night he asked me what it was like to live without technology or power lines when I was a kid? What the? You never know what is going to come out of his mouth and we are always on guard with hands ready to cup his tiny mouth...right Marshall Wagner?
4. He may be tiny but never underestimate his size...Brian's friends will tell you to always be on alert when Grady is near. He has perfected many wrestling moves and is not afraid of his opponent or their size. He is the perfect height for a nauseating hit...if you know what I mean. Never let your size get in the way of your dreams baby boy.
5. His big blue eyes...they are mine, they are beautiful and when I look into them I see mischief, I see love and I see a tender soul. I also see a boy who everyone loves but may have doubts about him dating their daughter...lol.
6. Even though he is crazy wild he has such a sweet, tender soul that few may see. I am enjoying Grady bringing up the end of a long baby era for our family...we have experienced lots of firsts and lasts with our four children but with Grady each new experience with him is also a last for our family and it kind of breaks my heart...but then I remember how very blessed I am to have four children that God has trusted Steven and I to love and that is what makes my world go round. So if you see me or Steven carrying around Grady just remember he's our baby and we are holding on to all of his lasts as long as we can, tightly.